As a registered member of Eastern Pennsylvania Soccer,
the following insurance programs are available at no cost.
Participant Accident Insurance
This is secondary to a player's primary insurance, or will kick in if a player is not currently insured. This covers you during any sanctioned practice, game or tournament.
To file a claim if you are injured during a sanctioned EPSA event:
1. Contact your League Representative for a claim form.
2. You'll need to secure a copy of the referee game report
3. Gather any medical or doctor's bills accrued to date. (Additional bills can be submitted after the claim is filed.)
4. Complete the claim form, making sure all pertinent information is filled in, including the appropriate signatures.
5. Mail the form, referee report, and any medical bills to:
EPSA, 4070 Butler Pike, Suite 100, Plymouth Meeting PA 19462.
6. We suggest making copies of everything before mailing.
Once received and approved by the State, the form will be forwarded to USASA, and then to the Insurance Company for final approval. You will be notified in writing, usually in about 10 days, that your claim has been accepted.
All fields and facilities, used by affiliated teams and leagues, are eligible for liability insurance through USASA. Complete this form and return to the State Office: EPSA, 4070 Butler Pike, Suite 100, Plymouth Meeting PA 19462, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approval usually takes 1-2 days, and is emailed back to the requester.
Directors & Officers Insurance
This is liability insurance provided at no cost for all League Board Members, Directors and Officers.
To receive this insurance a League Representative should:
1. Download the Insurance form and fill in the information for each individual.
2. Submit the form to: EPSA, 4070 Butler Pike, Suite 100, Plymouth Meeting PA 19462 or email to email@example.com.