Bensalem Women's League
5441 Flushing Road
Vicki Shaup firstname.lastname@example.org
Berks Women's Soccer League
304 Shelly Drive
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Tina Toso email@example.com
Bucks Adult Soccer Club
657 Highpointe Circle
Langhorne, PA 19047
Dave Rosseljong firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Manager Link:
Harrisburg Area Womens Soccer League
306 Somerset Drive
Shiremanstown, PA 17011
Kristin Stahl email@example.com
Sports Manager Link:
Liga de Futbol YA
255 Briggs Street, Apt 1E
Harrisburg, PA 17102
Jose Reyes-Lua firstname.lastname@example.org
Norristown Soccer League
13 West Elm Street
Norristown, PA 19401
PA Rush/Lenape Valley Soccer League
P O Box 5159
Chalfont, PA 18914
CJ Seemuller email@example.com
Philadelphia Elite Soccer League
Samuel Cole firstname.lastname@example.org
Philadelphia Premier Soccer League
1843 South 65th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19142
Foday Turay email@example.com
4 State Road #200
Media, PA 19063
Geoff Arbogast - firstname.lastname@example.org
Council meets at 7:00 PM
Comfort Suites Exton
700 West Uwchlan Ave.
Exton, PA 19341
2019-2020 Meeting Schedule
July 8, 2019
October 14, 2019
March 9, 2020
May 11, 2020
Looking for a team?
Contact any of our member Leagues for more information.
Interested in starting a new League?
If you are interested in joining Eastern Pennsylvania Soccer, you'll need to do the following:
1. Contact Joanne Neal at the State Office
2. Provide in writing the following information:
- Contact person - Name, Address, Phone, Email
- Name of the new League
- Copy of your League Bylaws and Playing Rules
- Address of field(s) you will be using
- Listing of your Board Members, if any
- How many teams you expect, what ages and/or gender,
playing format, caliber of play, etc.
3. Your application will be presented at the next Executive Committee meeting for approval.
4. Upon notification of approval, submit a money order/cashier's check, payable to EPSA, for the following:
$90 - annual League Affiliation Fee
$20 per team (4 team minimum)
$100 - meeting attendance bond
5. Once you begin player registration, submit within 30 days:
$12 per player - annual Player Registration fees. (Add $1 per player if not submitting player registrations electronically)
$10 per player - annual Player accident insurance fee
Contact the State Office for other specific fees and charges
Players in Bad Standing - Outstanding Debt
EPSA keeps track of players in bad standing due to Outstanding Debt. To place a player on this listing do the following:
1. Make sure player has received written notice regarding the allegations, and sufficient time to reply.
2. If no response, submit to the State Office a written request to have this player placed in bad standing, along with a copy of the written notice.
3. Include: First and Last Name, Pass #, Year of Birth, Amount and Year of Indebtedness, Club and Club Contact.