Interested in starting a new League?
Click here for a pdf guideline
If you are interested in joining Eastern Pennsylvania Soccer, you'll need to do the following:
1. Contact Joanne Neal at the State Office
2. Provide in writing the following information:
- Contact person - Name, Address, Phone, Email
- Name of the new League
- Copy of your League Bylaws and Playing Rules
- Address of field(s) you will be using
- Listing of your Board Members, if any
- How many teams you expect, what ages and/or gender,
playing format, caliber of play, etc.
3. Your application will be presented at the next Council meeting for approval.
4. Upon notification of approval, submit a money order/cashier's check, payable to EPSA, for the following:
$90 - annual League Affiliation Fee
$20 per team (4 team minimum)
$100 - meeting attendance bond
5. Once you begin player registration, submit within 30 days:
Contact the State Office for other questions and/or inquiries.